Our company offers five beautiful interior laminates in addition to the standard Euro-White to match any decor and style. All laminates are available at an additional charge.
Double Hung: Enviro-Star
Double Hung: Enviro-Star
- Maintenance free rigid multi-chamber vinyl profile
- Full 3 1/4" depth welded mainframe with beveled colonial exterior features curves that are not only beautiful, but also allow for maximum weld surface strength and years of long lasting performance.
- HeatSeal warm edge spacer system for excellent thermal efficiency and drastic reduction in the possibility of condensation on the inside of the window.
- Full integral interlock with double weather-stripping
- A variety of hardware options fits harmoniously into any decor
- Fiberglass mesh half screens standard on all windows.
- Optional locking screen provides an additional safety measure.
- Available in replacement applications.
To see Thermal and Structural numbers for this window series please CLICK HERE to download.
All of our windows and doors are manufactured from high quality materials and are backed by a Transferable Lifetime Limited Warranty.installation
The elegant, beveled profile of our 800 series will enhance the beauty of your home's exterior by giving it the traditional look and feel of wood windows with the performance and ease of maintenance you can only get with vinyl windows. The 800 series can also be painted to match any exterior.
The classically refined line of the 800 series brings to mind a traditional wood window without most of the maintenance repsonsibilities. A streamlined design, packed with a variety of features makes this window a sophisticated choice.
The 800 series offers hardware options reminiscent of classic wood windows. It is the only vinyl windows we manufacture without an integrated lift rail. The double hung features a handle style based on traditional wood windows.
Recessed vent and tilt latches give the window a streamlined appearance as well as making clean-up a breeze. The reveal of the top sash at the meeting rails is a distinguishing mark of the 800 series, drawing inspiration from classic wood windows.
We constructed the 800 series to authentically represent a traditional wood window. The smallest details, such as the rounded beveled edges of the glazing bead, are a nod to the classic.
Push button spring-loaded vent latches allow both window sashes to remain partially open for ventilation.
The sill dam wall is mortised into the jamb adding strength and lowering the possibility of leaks that may occur at corner seals.
The bulb gasket seal improves thermal performance, lowers drafts and provides better acoustive insulation. Dual weather-stripping significantly decreases drafts and air infiltration, and balance covers hide the balance mechanism lending a pleasant streamlined appearance to the window.
Additional high density composite reinforcement inside the upper part of the sash make our windows structurally stronger than others available on the market.